Tuesday, March 4, 2008

David Hernandez was a stripper!


As I was trying to wake up this morning, I heard my favorite radio show telling some ground breaking news about one of American Idols contestants, David Hernandez. He happens to be one of the best contestants on the show, but that won't help him get pas the controversy that has surfaced.

The 24-year old finalist from Glendale AZ once worked as a stripper in Dick's Cabaret, appearing fully nude and performing lap dances to the mostly male clientele club.  Resources notes that he made pretty good money there.

Well, we;re not sure if this will affect his career as an American Idol contestant.  Remember when Frenchie was disqualified for being shown on an adult website, but Antonella Barba Survived the wrath after her racy photos surfaced.

I think he's a pretty good singer. I can't wait to see what the judges have to say about this guy tonight.  Think Simon will say something about him sounding a bit "Cabaret?"

No comments: