Wednesday, March 12, 2008

American Idol: The Country Bumpkin Stays One More Week

I know, I can't believe it either. I thought for sure that Kristy Lee Cook would go home tonight. I think she thought the same thing. She even apologized for having to sing that awful song again that she performed on Tueday Night. "Eight Days a Week" in pure twangly country form. BLAH!

I guess it wasn't bad enough to send her home. She slid through this week, and instead, David Hernandez got the boot. Hmm..Maybe it was the stripper and lap dance scandal? You think? If so, that's just wrong. But then again, he wasn't that good of a singer or a performer. He had something weird about him. Like it wasn't natural. He was trying too hard.

I'm so glad the American Idol Results show comes on at 9 p.m. EST. I can go to Dance Trance and not miss it. Yayyyyy See ya next week.

No comments: