Thursday, March 6, 2008

American Idol Results : Season 7 Top 12 Idols Announced


I can't beleive I had to miss American Idol last night.  But I had too, my friends.  I'm on a mission to work out 9 times a week until my jeans fit again, so I had to be true to myself.  It kinda sucks because I missed the girls perform.  I was able to catch the recap as I walked in from my Dance class, and I think the Kady Malloy and Kristy Lee Cook should go, but we'll see.

Let me start off with the Blake Lewis performance.  NOW I know why Blake didn't win against Jordin Sparks.  I don't even really know how he made it to the finale.  He sucks.  He cant sing!  Yes, he can Be-Beop - Beet Box ? whatever you call it... but gheez.  

So here we go with the results.  

Chopping block:  GUYS first.  8 places and 6 faces, that's what happens tonight.

DAVID COOK - Safe!  And in the top 12
DAVID ARCHULETA - Safe! (Of course) And in the Top 12
JASON CASTRO - Safe!  (Whew!) and in the Top 12 and SO FREAKING ADORABLE

Moving on the girls:

BROOKE WHITE - Safe! And in the Top 12
SYESHA MERCADO - Safe! And in the Top 12
KADY MALLOY - GOING HOME!!!  (Good choice America)

And back to the guys:

DAVID HERNANDEZ - Safe! and in the Top 12 (maybe he'll do a strip show for us)
MICHAEL JOHNS - Safe! And in the Top 12
LUKE MENARD - GOING HOME!!! (Good Choice America)

Only 2 guys left:  The Fag Danny and Chikezie - who will it be in the Top 12 
PLEASE, America, please say you kep Chikezie in so I don't have to watch that fag dance around shaking his ass like a girl - ErGH!!  

And back to the girls:

RAMIEL MALUBAY - Safe! And is in the Top 12
CARLY SMITHSON - Safe! And in the Top 12
AMANDA OVERMYER - Safe! and in the Top 12 (and THE WORST!!!!)
KRISTY LEE COOK - Safe!! and int he Top 12

ASIA'H EPPERSON - GOING HOME!!!!!! (Woah! That's a shocker to me)

DANNY NORIEGA is GOING HOME!!! (THANK YOU, AMERICA)

Chickezie s safe! and in the Top 12! 
HERE IS A SHOT OF THOSE 4 GOING HOME TONIGHT:

And there you have it America.  There are the results from American Idol. 
And we're now ready to GET IT ON and Find the Next American Idol!


No comments: