Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Only Half The Show, But Here It Is

I missed half of the show tonight for my son's Spring Concert (which was awesome, by the way).
So I came in as David Cook was coming on.  That was a pretty good performance by him, I must say.  I liked what he did with the Lionel Richie song.  It was hot.  I like him better this week than I ever have before.

Then, came Jason Castro.  I don't know.  I missed David Archuleta, but I'm gonna say that Jason Castro blew it away with the song he sang.  He is just very nice, and humble. Not to mention he has a beautiful face. He left the guitar behind this week and just showcased his beautiful voice.  I think I'm now torn again between him and David A.

Then I saw the recap.  Luke Meard is a GONER!  He sucks so bad.  he should have left three weeks ago.  And what is UP with David Noriega? OMG that guy is such a flaming flaggot!!!!!  I just don't get it. I really don't.  

Ayway - My prediction for who's going home:  Luke Menard and Chikezie.


No comments: