Thursday, February 28, 2008

American Idol Results: Surprising or Expected?

Ha! I was thinking the same thing that Ryan's mom was thinking about Simon's hand. What the hell is he doing with his hand? Funny.

Jason Yaeger is the first to go home tonight. Yayy!! I'm 1 - 0 on my picks for tonight of who goes home. I guess I know how to pick em. Let's see what happens for the rest of the show. Either way, this guy was a dork And he was fake.






First girl to go home - Alexandrea Lushington - That sucks because I hated Amanda Overmyer.






Second Girl to go : Alaina Whitaker - another surprise . Damn! I thought it would be Kady mallory. I'm off track totally this week. I think America got it wrong.

Three Down, one to go!! Who will be the final guy to head off kicking stones????





And finally, Robbie Carrico is the last guy to go home tonight. He was a fake and a phony, and I think he was Britney Spears boyfriend at one time.

Si-ah-nah-rah Robbie.




And there you have it, the American Idol Results! Until next time.

No comments: