Tuesday, March 11, 2008

American Idol Results: Top 12 is the Best Ever

With a new set on American Idol (and it looks great!!) we're ready to kick the season off with the best Top 12 Since American Idol started ! This is going to be an awesome season..I just know it. And Simon looks good in his white button up shirt, too!

First to perform Syesha Mercado : "Got To Get you Into My Life"
1-866-IDOLS-01
She did alright - she wasn't my favorite. She was O.K.

Chikezie - "She's A Woman"
1-866-IDOLS-02
Wow! He did a very good job with that song. I was extremely surprised
when he came out with that one. Super!

Ramiel Malubay - " In My Life"
1-866-IDOLS-03
Kinda boring to me. I almost wanted to go lay down and go to sleep.
No talent was displayed. B-O-R-I-N-G. Sorry......
(and the judges agreed with me). She may go home after that one.
Let's keep watching and see what happens. Based on the votes on this blog,
I think people like her, but I dunno...............she needed to do more than that tonight.

Jason Castro - "If I Fell"
1-866-IDOLS-04
He needs to do something different. That was the same old shit as always.

Carly Smithson - " Come Together"
1-866-IDOLS-05
She sings good. She sings that song every night at the bar, so I'd hope that she would do a good job on it. I like her tats! She does kinda look like a Vampire when she smiles. Kinda weird. But anyway. She's got no worries about going home.

David Cook - " Eleanor Rigby"
1-866-IDOLS-06
I dont think I recognize that song. Am I supposed to know this? Would I recognize it if I heard the original artist sing it? Oh yeah...maybe I know it...Yeah, I think I know it now. Judges love this guy. Simon loves him. Maybe I'll grow to love him.

Brooke White " Let It Be"
1-866-IDOLS-07
She's one of my favorites. She's gonna do real good. One of the best performances of the night.

What a FANTASTIC American Idol this year! OMG I am LOVING this!!!
This is TRULY the best group ever! I LOVE THEM ALL.

David Hernandez - " I Saw her Standing There"
1-866-IDOLS-08
Ok Lets see what the stripper has under his belt!! (HA! Punt intended)
I'll go with whatever Simon Says on this one......I'm on the fence.
Simon said - "No, No, No. He thought it was corny verging on desperate".

Amanda Overmeyer - (Please - Don't vote for the worst, which is her)
Singing " Because You Cant Do That"
1-866-IDOLS-09
She seems so totally NOT INTERESTED in competing. She sang this song pretty good, though. I like her attitude. I didn't like the wig. Oh yeah! Her hair kinda matches her pants......kinda zebra-y. Why did she stick her tongue out so far? She's kinda trailer parkish.

Michael Johns - "Across The Universe" 1866-IDOLS-10
My hubby looked at me during the song with the look on his face like "Is he singing that right"? So. We'll see. He didn't let any big notes rip out. It was "sleepy" as Rady said. Paula (of course) loved it. Simon is ready for this guy to uleeash his talent, which he hasn't done yet.

Kristy Lee Cook - " Eight Days a Week" 1-866-IDOLS-11
She sucks. The jeans are hot, and the tank top is hot - but SHE SUCKS.
Maybe it's because I totally hate country music. She ruined a perfectly good song.
It was obnoxious. It was terrible. She is going home.

David Archuletta - " We Can Work It Out" 1-866-IDOLS-12
Woah! I don't know what happened to him this week. It was the wrong song.
He forgot the words. It was his worst performace. Shucks. That's too bad.
I was afraid of that when I heard his song choice.

Well, that's a wrap for this week's performances.
GOING HOME TOMORROW NIGHT - KRISTY LEE COOK

No comments: