Wednesday, February 20, 2008

American Idol Results: Top 24 with the GIRLS

Here are the American Idol Results from the February 20, 2008.
Wednesday night, February 20, 2008. After a good show with the guys, it's time for the girls to show us what's up. So here we go with the top 12 GIRLS of American Idol.

01 Kristy Lee Cook - "Rescue Me"
Randy - "It wasn't your best performance, Rough around the edges"
Paula - "You did a good job"
Simon - "The song didn't suit you and the performance was robotic"

02 Joanne Borgella "Forever and Ever"
Randy - "A little shaky for me"
Paula - "I liked it, I didn't love it"
Simon - "I didn't like it at all"

03 Alaina Whitaker "I Love You More Today Than Yesterday"
Randy - "It was going on!"
Paula - "It waas amazing"
Simon - "I think you're very good".

04 Amanda Overmeyer - "Please Don't Go"
Randy - "I like it"
Paula - "You're authentic"
Simon - "I hope you stay around for a while"

05 Amy Davis "Where the Boys Are"
Randy - "I didn't think it was great"
Paula - "It wasn't the best song for you"
Simon - "It was very boring. It didn't sound great"

06 Brooke White - "So Happy Together"
Randy - "You worked it out in the end"
Paula - "You did a great job"
Simon - "I think you chose the right song"

07 Alexandrea Lushington " What Goes Up"
Randy - "You blew the doors off"
Paula - "I am proud of you"
Simon - "I didn't get it. The vocals weren't great"

08 Kady Malloy - "Groovy Kind of Love"
Randy - "It was o.k."
Paula - "I want to see the life of you more"
Simon - "That was like Night of the Living Dead"

09
Asia'h Epperson- "Piece of My Heart"
Randy "I was impressed"
Paula - "You had some really good moments"
Simon - "My favorite of the month"

10 Ramiel Mayuabay "Believe Me"
Randy - "Very classy. Almost like a pro"
Paula - "You're a force to be reckoned with"
Simon - "You outsung every single person"

11 Syesha Mercado - "Tobacco Road"
Randy - "I really liked it"
Paula - "Joyful, Fun, Big!"
Simon - "I thought it was terriffic"

12 Carly Smithson "Shadow of Your Smile"
Randy - "The best vocal of the top 24"
Paula - "Beautiful"
Simon - "I didn't get it. I didn't think it was fantastic"

O.K. So here is who is going home (my prediction):
Amy Davis and Joanna Borgella

My pick for the top GIRLS:
Syesha Mercado and
Asia'h Epperson

We'll see what happens after the American Idol Results show tomorrow night!

No comments: