Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Top 24 Show with the GUYS Feb 19

Season 7 Finally gets down to some real action tonight with the live show.
Starting off with the GUYS on Tuesday night, we're in for a real treat this season.
Most of our top 12 we haven't even had a chance to hear them perform yet.
So here we go with Songs from the 60's!

01 David Hernandez - "Midnight Hour"
Randy - "Way to start it off!"
Paula - "You've got brilliant vocals to rely on"
Simon - "Better than I thought it was gonna be"

02 Chikezie - "I love you more today"
Randy - "It was pretty good"
Paula - "You look great! Your a throw back to great R & B"
Simon - "I hated the whole performance"

03 David Cook - "So Happy Together"
Randy - "It was crazy"
Paula - "you rocked it!"
Simon- "It was good - you shouted a little"

04 Jason Yaeger - "Two Drifters"
Randy - "You did a pretty good job"
Paula - " I did my first ballet to that song"
Simon - "It was very cruiseship"

05 Robbie Carrico - "One is the loneliest Number"
Randy - "You had me rocking out"
Paula - "You're authentic"
Simon - "The only performance that made sense"

06 David Archuleta - " You Better Shop Around"
Randy - "You were born with this gift"
Paula - "You really did a great job"
Simon - "That was a by a mile the best performance of the night"

07 Danny Noriega - "Jailhouse Rock"
Randy - "I thought it was pretty good"
Paula - "There will be alot of colors coming out"
Simon - "It was verging on grotesque"

08 Luke Menard - "Echoes in my Mind"
Randy - "It was very pitchy"
Paula - "It wasn't the best song choice"
Simon - "It was forgettable"

09 Colton Berry - "Suspicious Minds"
Randy - "You did a prety good job"
Paula - "It was nice to hear a different side of you"
Simon - "It was o.k."

10 Garrett Haley - " Breaking Up is Hard To Do"
Randy - "You didn't do anything to the song"
Paula - "Don't be afriad"
Simon - "It was boring. You look terrified."

11 Jason Castro - " Daydream"
Randy - "Little pitch problem- It was alright"
Paula - "You picked a perfect song!"
Simon - "Top 2 Performances of the Night"

12 Michael Johns - " Light My Fire"
Randy - "I Love you. You sing great. you were the bomb."
Paula - "It was an excellent way to end the night"
Simon - "You're the most consistent contestant. you've just Got it"

Well, that's it for tonight. I'm voting for Jason Castro.
I liked him and David Archuleta!!!

My prediction for the 2 guys going home:
Garrett Haley and Luke Menard

No comments: