Wednesday, February 27, 2008

American idol Results: The Girls Butchered the Seventies

Wednesday night the girls sing. Again, a night of 70's Classics.

01 Carly Smithson "Crazy On You"
Randy - "It was alright"
Paula - "You are an amazing singer"
Simon - "Much better than last week. I think you haven't chosen the right song yet"
ME - I don't know why, but I just don't like this girl. She makes me skin crawl...sorry Carly fans.

02 Syesha Mercado "Me and Mr. Jones"
Randy - "I don't think it was the best song choice"
Paula - "I like the interpretation of what you did"
Simon - "I thought it was a bit indulgent. I don't think that was a clever choice"

03 Brooke White "You're So Vain"
Randy - "it was a great song for you."
Paula - "Perfect song choice for you"
Simon - "I absolutely loved it"
ME- My 8 year old daughter lover her the most. I have to vote for her (for her) since she's in bed before the show is over.

04 Ramiel Malubay "Don't Leave Me This Way"
Randy - "It was just o.k. for me. Wasn't my favorite choice"
Paula - "Your vocals are truly amazing. "
Simon - "I thought you were much better last week."

05 Kristy Lee Cook " You're No Good"
Randy - "Pretty in tune. 100% Better from last week"
Paula - "Real good"
Simon - "Huge improvement. I don't know how to label you"

06 Amanda Overmeyer " Wayward Son"
Randy - "It wasn't the right song choice. Very pitchy "
Paula - " This was not the right song for you"
Simon - "It didn't feel natural. I really didn't get that"

07 Alaina Whitaker "Hopelessly Devoted to You"
Randy - "Not a good song choice for you."
Paula - "I liked it. You did a good job"
Simon - "I liked you better this week than last"

08 Alexandrea Lushington "If you leave me now"
Randy - " It was safe. You should never choose a safe song"
Paula - "You made it your own.I was very impressed"
Simon - " I was a big fan. I think you're struggling. It was boring."

09 Kady Malloy "Magic Man"
Randy - "You never found the notes. It didn't work"
Paula - "Low notes you lost"
Simon - " I'm very frustrated. It went anywhere."

10 Asia'h Epperson " All By Myself"
Randy - You did a good job"
Paula - "It was great"
Simon - "You're not that good of a singer."

Going Home - Amanda Overmeyer and Kady Malloy

Man, I hate to say it but the girls SUCK! BAD!!!!
What's up with them>>>>>>>They are terrible.
Every one of them totally and utterly butchered these
songs from the 70's. I think we're gonna have 2 guys in the
finale. Wow.

Stay tuned for American Idol Results tomorrow.....


No comments: