Friday, April 11, 2008

Down To The Lucky 7

It's so hard each week now to guess who's getting the boot. Everyone is good. To be honest, I've never seen an American Idol Season where everyone in the Top 7 is as good as these contestants

A little surprising is that Kristy Lee Cook is still hanging in there, but you know what? She's actually getting better and better every week. She IS still the featured on The Vote For the Worst Website, so maybe that's what's keeping her alive in the game.

I really can't believe that Michael Johns went home last night, though. That was probably the shocker of the season. He was a very talented young man (not to metion he was easy on the eyes). I guess his time was up, and someone had to go home. It will probably be a shocker every week, ya know?

They're looking better each week and they're getting better each week. This is a STIFF competition, I tell ya.

Good Luck to David Archuleta and Jason Castro (still my favorites to win).
I kinda like David Cook, too. He's pretty cool dude.

Please vote on the side bar for your favroite American Idol. See ya next time.

No comments: